- Emily Lesko - $4,280.00
- Amy Murray - $2,118.00
- Cynthia Cochran - $2,000.00
- Lorie Beam - $1,920.00
- Cheryl Marcus - $1,500.00
- Barbara Yarbrough - $1,485.00
- Ellen Chappell - $1,470.00
- Natalie Lew - $1,425.00
- Chris Newport - $1,330.00
- Patricia Thomaier - $1,204.70
- Jennifer Ward - $1,200.00
- Cindy Roberts - $1,150.00
- Jennifer Casperson - $1,147.00
- Jen Biela - $1,145.00
- Tonya Winfield - $1,145.00
- Sarah Zumbrum - $1,110.00
- Nancy Hanks - $1,106.00
- Christine Kjellberg - $1,100.00
- Shelly Leslie - $1,090.00
- Karen Young - $1,035.00
- Rebecca Stirewalt - $1,021.00
- Elizabeth Lawrence - $1,000.00
- Cindi Redcay - $1,000.00
Want to join a team?
- Wheel Chix 2015 - $4,853.00
- The Pedal Pushers - $4,280.00
- The Grease Tats - $4,177.00
- Team On Draft - $1,460.00
- Team WRAL - $1,425.00
- Team Brick - $1,150.00
- Get on Your Bikes and Ride! - $860.00
Event location |
Both Friday night and Saturday activities will take place at Cycling Spoken Here in Cary, NC. Cycling Spoken Here is located at: 1377 NW Maynard Rd, Cary, NC 27513.
Still Need to Register?
If you still need to register, you can register at either Ladies Night or at the event itself. Registration cost will be $40.00. Save yourself some time by clicking here to download the 2015 Registration and Waiver to fill out before coming to the event.
Packet Pick up and Ladies Night
On Friday, October 9th, packet pick up will be available from 4-7 pm, as well as 7:30-10:00 pm (during Ladies' Night) at Cycling Spoken Here. Riders will be able to pick up their ride packets - ride number, t-shirt, great coupons and magazines from our sponsors and prizes earned. Jerseys will also be available for pick up and for sale. Registration will also be available and donations will be accepted.
What happens at Ladies' Night you ask? The evening will include wine, cup cakes, sales, a great silent auction and more... including packet pick up! If you cannot make packet pick up on Friday, le Tour de Femme will open at 7:30 am on Saturday morning and you can pick up your packet from 7:30-8:30 am.
Ride Day Arrival and Parking
On October 10, please plan to arrive no later than 8:15 in order to have adequate time to park and prepare for the ride. (You'll want to arrive earlier if you are picking up your packet on the 10th.)
Maynard Crossing Ct will be closed off in front of Cycling Spoken Here for the safety of participants and spectators. Please turn onto Maynard Crossing Ct at the stoplight next to the Neo-Asia. We have 6 acres of parking available immediately behind Cycling Spoken Here that volunteers will guide you to. Please, do NOT park on the street or at any of the surrounding businesses! Parking on the street will hinder other participants from getting to the event in a timely manner, and we do not have permission to park in any of the surrounding business' lots and cannot be held responsible if you are towed.
Ride Day Schedule
- The event will open for packet pick up and same-day registration.
- Great Harvest Bread Company will be serving bread to riders.
- Packet pick up and same-day registration closes.
11:15 am - 3 pm
- Full- and half-metric century rides start
- Urban Turban for lunch and Lonerider beer!